Saturday, May 18, 2019

Day Nineteen: Tanzania: Rainy Day at the Beach

9:36, May 18th, 2019
Today we woke up and it was raining pretty hard. We went to breakfast and then walked the beach for just about 2 hours searching for sea shellsand talking to locals. I have never seen that many shells or coral before. It was like thrift shopping and every where you looked there would be something else you liked. Then we sat and had coffee while we watched the never ending sheets ofrain come down hoping it’d stop. We then went back to our villa so I could wash off the shells and organize them to see what I was working with. I found two similar shells and put them on some earrings I already had and made myself some new and improved earrings With was very exciting.Today was more of a relax day because of the rain and it being rainy season. Hopefully it will be nicer tomorrow. 

Hours for the day: 2
Hours in total 111

Until tomorrow 
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment